"Don't look at me like that. I'm not the one who needs to brush up on her finger pantomime."
Doyle, "Sense and Sensitivity"
- Giles visits Jenny's grave. (G/J, G)
- Putting The Damage On
- Years after choosing Xander over Oz, Willow tries to correct her mistake. (Gen, G)
- Faith and Connor, pre-Apocalypse. (F/C, NC-17)
- Willow thinks she's got Faith figured out. (Gen, PG-13)
- When Something Stands For Nothing
- Doyle and Oz have a chat. (D/O, PG)
The Pianosongs Series (Highlander crossover)
Author's Note: I'm leaving these up for archival purposes, but unfortunately, I doubt this series will ever be continued.
- Eight years after "Becoming", Buffy never came home, and Willow just wants a normal life. Easier said than done. (Gen, AU, PG-13)
- Little Earthquakes WIP
- A phone call sends Willow back to Sunnydale, where she meets some old friends and some old enemies, and learns something about herself she never suspected. (Gen, AU, PG-13)
- Precious Things not yet written
- The Watchers are closing in on Methos, Willow's old werewolf boyfriend turns up on her doorstep, and the Hellmouth is about to open. Same old story... until a new enemy, or possibly an ally, shows up to complicate things.